This blog is for me to talk about my journey with weight loss. I know it will help me be successful. Maybe it will help others too.

Friday, February 1, 2013

Thursday 1-31-13

Thursday Jan. 31, 2013:  It is that time of week again...weigh-in day.  I was not nearly as nervous today as I was last week.  I just knew that I had lost again.  I could feel it.  But what I did not anticipate that I had lost another 6 pounds.  You read that right.  I lost another 6 pounds for a total of 10.8 pounds in two weeks.  I am so very proud and very happy with my progress.

Breakfast:
2 Eggs Whites w/ Fat Free Cheddar and Salsa
Whole Wheat Toast w/ Buttery Spread- 2 Points

Lunch:
Leftover Asian Pork w/ Vegetables & White Rice- 7 Points
No Sugar Added Pears- 0 Points
12 oz Diet Pepsi- 0 Points

Afternoon Snack:
Fiber One Brownie- 2 Points

Dinner:
Cheesy Chicken Shells- 11 Points
Garlic Bread- 4 Points
Green Beans- 0 Points

After Dinner Snack:
Cheddar Rice Cakes- 4 Points


My Dad gave me a hug tonight and told me that he was really happy for me because he knows this has to be hard.  But as he said that I realized that this change has not been nearly as hard as I thought it would be.  Yes I have plenty of weak moments but all in all, it has been easy because I want it so bad.  And I am excited to see what happens in this next week.  I know that my weight loss is going to start slowing down and I will only lose 1 or 2 pounds in a week but for now, I am just going to smile at what I have already accomplished. 

1 comment: