This blog is for me to talk about my journey with weight loss. I know it will help me be successful. Maybe it will help others too.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Saturday 2-23-13

Saturday Feb. 23, 2013:  I had to go to the hospital this morning to have some blood work done.  With my blood pressure being so high, I have been on medication for almost 4 years.  Because of this, my doctor routinely checks my lab work.  I am really hoping that with my new lifestyle change my results will be better than ever.

Breakfast:
Light Lemon Cream Pie Yogurt- 2 Points
Apple- 0 Points
Diet Dr. Pepper Soda- 0 Points

Lunch:
Turkey & Cheddar sandwich on Whole Wheat- 6 Points
Simply Natural Cheetos Puffs- 4 Points
Diet Pepsi- 0 Points

Afternoon Snack:
Fiber One Brownie- 2 Points
Weight Watchers Cheese Stick- 1 Point

Dinner:
Honey-Glazed Salmon- 9 Points
Sauteed String Beans- 2 Points
Pot-Luck Pasta Salad- 4 Points
French Bread- 2 Points

After Dinner Snacks:
Simply Natural Cheetos Puffs- 4 Points
Air-Popped Popcorn w/ Unsalted Butter- 7 Points
Spicy Pickles- 0 Points
Dreamy Clusters Candy- 4 Points
Diet Cherry Pepsi- 0 Points

I definitely should not have had so many snacks while watching the movie after dinner.  
I need to remember that my body is not used to eating a lot of snacks anymore.  
It kind of gave me a tummy ache.  Oh well!  Lesson learned...the hard way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment