This blog is for me to talk about my journey with weight loss. I know it will help me be successful. Maybe it will help others too.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Saturday 2-9-13

Saturday Feb. 9, 2013: Today made me really angry.  I worked hard on being really active and it didn't reflect in the results on my activity monitor. DUMB!  I ended up running around our house and doing stairs to make sure I got all my points.  I know this is not what someone in my position should be saying but...EXERCISE SUCKS!  There! I said it!  I feel a little better now.

Breakfast:
Egg Whites w/ Fat Free Cheddar Cheese- 2 Points
Whole Wheat Toast w/ Buttery Spray- 2 Points
1 Piece of Turkey Bacon- 0 Points
No Sugar Added Applesauce- 0 Points

Lunch:
Tuna Fish in Wheat Pita w/ Baby Spinach- 6 Points
Dill Pickle- 0 Points
Cheddar Cheese Rice Snacks- 4 Points
Cherry Diet Pepsi- 0 Points

Afternoon Snack:
Sugar Free Cherry Jell-O- 0 Points

Dinner:
Chicken Breast w/ Honey-Balsamic Glaze- 4 Points
Roasted Herb Potato Wedges- 5 Points
Green Beans- 0 Points
Diet Dr Pepper Cherry- 0 Points

After Dinner Snack:
White Corn Tortilla Quesadilla w/ Salsa & Fat Free Sour Cream- 5 Points

My husband was gone all day so I was by myself all day.  When I am bored and all alone, I eat.  Today I did good with staying away from snacks.  I hope that I do just as well tomorrow.  But tomorrow marks another Sunday dinner at Mom's and we all know what that means....POINTS POINTS POINTS!  I just hope there will be something there that I can eat without using all my bonus points in one meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment