This blog is for me to talk about my journey with weight loss. I know it will help me be successful. Maybe it will help others too.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Sunday 2-17-13

Sunday Feb. 17, 2013:  Happy Birthday to me!  And what a great day it has been!  My mom even made a special birthday dinner for me using recipes from Weight Watchers.  It was a really great party spent with my whole family.

Breakfast:
Egg White and Ham & Cheese Omelet w/ Sour Cream & Salsa- 3 Points
Whole Wheat Toast w/ Buttery Spread- 2 Points

Lunch:
Wendy's 1/2 Size Baja Salad- 7 Points
Diet Coke- 0 Points

Afternoon Snack:
Simply Natural Cheetos Puffed Corn- 4 Points

Dinner:
Herb-Crusted Pork Tenderloin w/ Veggies- 7 Points
Garlic & Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes- 4 Points
Sauteed Green Beans w/ Turkey Bacon & Garlic- 2 Points
White Dinner Roll- 3 Points
Strawberries- 0 Points

Dessert:
1 1/2 Pieces of Chocolate Applesauce Cake w/ Fat Free Cool Whip and Strawberries- 9 Points
Chocolate Square w/ Caramel- 2 Points

Evening Snack:
Simply Natural Cheese Puffs- 4 Points
Diet Cherry Pepsi- 0 Points

I ended my birthday by watching my favorite T.V. show with my husband.  It was such a wonderful day.  And even with my delicious dinner and birthday cake, I still didn't go over my daily points.  Hooray!  I started this whole journey because I wanted to get healthy before the age of 30 and today I turned 29 and have already improved my health.  I cannot wait to see what the next 365 days holds for me.  Thank you to everyone for all your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment