This blog is for me to talk about my journey with weight loss. I know it will help me be successful. Maybe it will help others too.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Tuesday 2-19-13

Tuesday Feb. 19, 2013:  My coworkers celebrated my birthday today and it was really a lot of fun.  I got a yummy salad for lunch and had some berries and fat free Cool Whip instead of cake.  And because I work with some really thoughtful people, instead of the normal gift card for a dinner out, they got me an iTunes gift card instead.  I feel very lucky to work with the people that I do.

Breakfast:
Whole Wheat Toast w/ Buttery Spread- 2 Points
Light Key Lime Pie yogurt- 2 Points
Apple- 0 Points

Lunch:
Cafe Zupas Summer Chicken Salad- 5 Points
Cafe Zupas Bread- 2 Points
Diet Pepsi-  0 Points

Afternoon Snack:
Mixed Berries w/ Lite Cool Whip and Light Vanilla Yogurt- 2 Points
Heavenly Crisp Candy Bar- 3 Points

Dinner:
6 Inch Ham & Turkey Sandwich on Whole Wheat w/ Cheese & Sweet onion sauce- 9 Points
Weight Watchers String Cheese- 1 Point
Simply Natural Cheetos Puffs- 4 Points

After Dinner Snack:
Whole Wheat Toast w/ Buttery Spread- 2 Points
Unsweetened Applesauce- 0 Points

I have said it before but I am going to say it again- having such wonderful  support from everyone around me makes a world of difference.  I have such wonderful family, friends, and co-workers.  For any of you that are reading this, I just want to tell you thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment