This blog is for me to talk about my journey with weight loss. I know it will help me be successful. Maybe it will help others too.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Thursday 2-14-13

Thursday Feb. 14, 2013: Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!  For a day that is usually filled with candy and all sorts of treats, I kept my cool and didn't splurge.  And the best treat I could give myself on this lovely holiday?  I weighed-in and lost another 3.8 lbs!  That means a total of 18.2 lbs.  Guess what else that means?  I reached my 5% loss goal!  It seems almost unbelievable that I lost 5% of my body weight in 1 month.  Crazy!

Breakfast:
Whole Wheat w/ Buttery Spread- 2 Points
Light Mango Apricot Yogurt- 2 Points
Large Banana- 0 Points

Lunch:
Small Baked Potato w/ Fat Free Cheese- 3 Points
Leftover Beef with Tomatoes- 2 Points
1 Cup Baby Carrots- 0 Points
Weight Watchers String Cheese- 1 Points

Afternoon Snack:
Snack Size Vanilla Cupcake Goldfish- 1 Points
Fun Size Red Vines- 1 Points

Dinner:
Pho Hoa- Pho Tai Soup- 10 Points
Diet Dr Pepper Cherry Soda- 0 Points

After Dinner Snack:
Simply Natural Cheetos- 4 Points
Frozen Fruit Bar- 1 Point




I have made it one month on Weight Watchers.  One month and I feel like a totally different person.  I know I have said this before but I feel empowered with the direction of my life right.  I am happy.  I am getting healthy.  I am feeling better both inside and out.  And I am glad that when I look in the mirror, I am finally starting to see a difference.  FINALLY!  I cannot wait to see what the next month holds for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment