This blog is for me to talk about my journey with weight loss. I know it will help me be successful. Maybe it will help others too.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Wednesday 2-20-13

Wednesday Feb. 20, 2013:  Back to normal life today after a few days of birthday fun.  Other than that, not much else to report other than that.

Breakfast:
Whole Wheat Toast w/ Buttery Spread- 2 Points
Light Raspberry Cheesecake Yogurt- 2 Points
Apple- 0 Points

Lunch:
Leftover Mashed Potatoes- 2 Points
Leftover Green Beans- 1 Point
Leftover Pork Roast- 2 Points
No Sugar Added Pears- 0 Points
Diet Pepsi- 0 Points

Afternoon Snack:
Sugar Free Lemon Lime Jell-O- 0 Points
Dreamy Clusters Candy- 4 Points

Dinner:
Jimmy John Turkey Snadwich w/ Fat Free Miracle Whip & Honey Mustard- 8 Points
Thinny Chips- 7 Points
Dill Pickle- 0 Points
Diet Coke- 0 Points

All I can report tonight is being excited for my weigh-in tomorrow.  I hope I get some good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment