This blog is for me to talk about my journey with weight loss. I know it will help me be successful. Maybe it will help others too.

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Wednesday 2-6-13


Wednesday Feb. 6, 2013:  Can I have one night where my temptation level won’t be 100?  Seriously!  I made a great dinner using a Weight Watchers recipe and then we went to my Grandma’s for a birthday celebration and everyone was having ice cream and cake.  I thought about eating some but then I started to count the points in my head decided it wasn’t really worth it.  Plus my Mom was standing there and I couldn’t let her out-do by saying yes to a piece when she said no.  Best part is that if I really wanted to eat the cake, I could have. 

Breakfast:
Light Cherry Vanilla Yogurt- 2 Points
Wheat Toast w/ Buttery Spread- 2 Points
Banana- 0 Points

Lunch:
Wheat English Muffin Pepperoni Pizza- 8 Points
1 Cup Baby Carrots- 0 Points
Unsweetened Applesauce- 0 Points
Diet Pepsi- 0 Points

Afternoon Snack:
2 Pieces of Gobstopper Candy- 0 Points

Dinner:
Italian Meatballs w/ Whole Grain Spaghetti and Crushed Tomatoes- 9 Points
One Piece of Garlic Toast- 4 Points
Diet Pepsi- 0 Points

After Dinner Snack:
16 oz of Orange Sugar Free Slurpee- 1 Point

Best part of this day?  I looked up the nutrition info on the Sugar Free Slurpees, entered it into my Weight Watchers calculator, and discovered I can have 16 oz for only 1 point.  SLURPEES!!!  I have to enjoy the little things right?   

No comments:

Post a Comment