This blog is for me to talk about my journey with weight loss. I know it will help me be successful. Maybe it will help others too.

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Thursday 2-7-13


Thursday Feb. 7, 2013: Tonight marks my 3rd week on Weight Watchers and I am happy.  I am happy that I am trying.  Yes, I am succeeding too.  Tonight I was down another 3.6 lbs making it a total of 14.4 lbs total.   It is hard to believe that I have lost almost 15 lbs.  I am still waiting for my double chin to go away but or course, that will be the last thing to disappear.  I am just happy that I have found the strength inside me to keep going.  And I am happy I am influencing others to make a change.  My friend that sits next to me at work said that she and her husband are going to join Weight Watchers.  The company administrator says that she wants to join too.  And my boss told me today that I inspired her to make a change.  It makes me smile and motivates me even more.

Breakfast:
Wheat Toast w/ Buttery Spread- 2 Points
Light Vanilla Yogurt- 2 Points
Banana- 0 Points
(Yes I know I should be changing up my breakfasts but I just really love this one!  It fills me up and I think it is really yummy.)

Lunch:
Leftover Italian Meatballs w. Crushed Tomatoes & Whole Grain Spaghetti
2 Cups of Cooked Green Beans- 0 Points
No Sugar Added Mandarin Oranges- 0 Points
Diet Pepsi- 0 Points

Dinner:
Cheeseburger w/ Grilled Red Onion & Ketchup- 8 Points
Roasted Fingerling Potatoes- 3 Points
1 Cup sliced Bell Peppers- 0 Points

After Dinner Snack:
Cheddar Cheese Rice Snacks- 4 Points
2 Dill Pickles- 0 Points


I love that I am eating well-rounded meals, meeting all my “Healthy Checks,” and I am still not using up all my daily points.  I am not going hungry and if I do get hungry, I eat something.  Eating better has made me feel better both inside and out.  I am sleeping better.  I have more energy.  I am a happier person.  And I cannot wait until I go to next weeks meeting and I have lost that 0.6 lbs and hit the 15 lb goal.  It is going to be great!

1 comment:

  1. This post made me smile!! :):) your pictures already look different. You're face is slimmer...I love it!! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete