This blog is for me to talk about my journey with weight loss. I know it will help me be successful. Maybe it will help others too.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday 2-3-13

Sunday Feb. 3, 2013:  Holy Super Bowl!  Good news?  I offered to bring a lot of the snacks along with my mom so we had plenty of good options that weren't going to overload our points.  I made Layered Mexican Bean Dip, Fudge Cookie Bites (Those were not so good.), and Turkey and Garlic Meatballs w/ BBQ sauce.  Mom had LOTS of fresh veggie and fruit along with some dips for them.  We rock.  And everyone else at the party seemed to enjoy them too.  Once again, Weight Watchers works because it fits so well into my lifestyle and makes it simple for me to make better choices. 

Breakfast:
Umm...well...ya see...I was out late and I uh, kind of slept in until 10:45 a.m. so I missed breakfast.  Oops!

Lunch:
Turkey sandwich on wheat w/ cheese and turkey bacon- 4 Points
Baked Cheese Puffs- 3 Points
20 oz Diet Dr. Pepper

Evening/Party:
3 Servings of Bean Dip- 9 Points
2 Servings of Baked Tortilla Chips- 6 Points
14 Turkey Meatballs- 7 Points
Small Baked Potato w/ Cheese- 4 Points
Green Salad w/ Italian Dressing- 1 Point
3 Cups Chopped Veggies- 0 Points
Ranch Dip- 1 Point
1 Cup Sliced Apples- 0 Points
2 Cups Strawberries w/ Fat Free Cool Whip- 0 Points
2 Cans Diet Pepsi- 0 Points

I also came home from our Super Bowl party and did my Biggest Loser workout which was really hard considering what I ate.  But for it being one of the BIGGEST snack/junk food parties of the year, I am proud of what I ate.  I kept it under control and didn't eat the chicken wings or brownies or stuff like that.  Again, the little battle are what counts.  And a special thanks to my husband for helping me out today when I had a breakdown and got really overwhelmed.  I had not had anything to eat and was stressed out about getting everything ready for the party and I just snapped.  But he kept calm and made my a turkey sandwich.  He is a good man and without his love and support, I wouldn't even be doing this.  So thanks Babe!  I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Woop woop!!! Fabulous job on the Superbowl food!! You know you are really committed to this when you have something like a crap load of food to show your strength. Keep up the amazing work!

    And aren't Husbands freaking amazing. Seriously, I don't know how I can manage life without mine!!

    Everyday battles...love it. You are such an inspiration! Keep on going!

    ReplyDelete