This blog is for me to talk about my journey with weight loss. I know it will help me be successful. Maybe it will help others too.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Tuesday 2-5-13

Tuesday Feb. 5, 2013: Tonight I had a lot of fun with a very dear friend.  We went to dinner and a movie.  Can I just say how grateful I am for Applebee’s?  Now, before I start hearing about how lame it is to eat at a chain restaurant I want to point out that, although I LOVE eating at local places, trying to find nutrition info on those places is not easy.  And I have to plan ahead when going out to make sure I know what points I will be using.  So get the message out to local eateries that if they would provide easy access to their nutrition info, I would be gung-ho to visit them.  Until then, I am sticking with Applebee’s who not only provides easy access to their nutrition info but will also give me the PointsPlus Values on certain dishes.  So thank you Applebee’s for making it easy for me to stay on track.

Breakfast:
Wheat Toast w/ Buttery Spread- 2 Points
Scrambled Egg Whites w/ Cheese and Salsa- 2 Points
Small Apple- 0 Points

Lunch:
Leftover Chili Mac w/ Fat Free Sour Cream- 0 Points
Weight Watchers String Cheese- 1 Point
Baby Carrots- 0 Points
Diet Dr. Pepper Cherry- 0 Points

Afternoon Snack:
Fiber One Brownie- 2 Points

Dinner:
Blackened Tilapia w/ Roasted Red Potatoes and Green Salad w/ No Dressing- 10 Points
Diet Pepsi- 0 Points

After Dinner Snack:
Layered Bean Dip- 3 Points
Baked Tortilla Chips- 3 Points
Light Cheese Stick- 2 Points
 
Another small victory tonight was that I didn’t have any popcorn at the movie and I LOOOOVE movie popcorn.  But for me, it was not worth the points it would have cost me.  I only hope that when I have to go to my next meeting on Thursday that I see some results on the scale.  For some reason I am not feeling as successful this week as I have the past two.  I know that my weight loss would be slowing down but I hope that I am still losing.  Keep your fingers crossed for me and I will try to keep a positive attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment