This blog is for me to talk about my journey with weight loss. I know it will help me be successful. Maybe it will help others too.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Monday 2-18-13

Monday Feb. 18, 2013:  Had today off from work and was able to take my son to the park.  It was freezing cold but we had a lot of fun.  I was a nice was to get in some extra activity while having fun with my little one.  I wish all activity was this much fun!

Breakfast:
Multi Grain Cheerios w/ Skim Milk- 4 Points

Lunch:
Del Taco Tostada- 7 Points
Del Taco Small Taco- 3 Points
Large Diet Coke- 0 Points

Afternoon Snack:
Apple- 0 Points
Fun Size Twizzler Nibs- 1 Point

Dinner:
Baja Chicken Taco- 8 Points
Low Fat Refried Black Beans- 2 Points
Spanish Rice- 6 Points
Wild Cherry Diet Pepsi- 0 Points

Dessert:
Frozen Fruit Bar- 1 Point

Also today I went and spent 4 hours at the day spa.  My hubby and kids got me a gift card for Mother's Day last year and I finally got around to using it.  It was a really wonderful 4 hours.  Usually at the spa they give you some sort of treat while you are getting your pedicure.  Today I turned down the delicious scone and asked for the warm apples with no sugar.  Good choices and adorable toes.  It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment