This blog is for me to talk about my journey with weight loss. I know it will help me be successful. Maybe it will help others too.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Sunday 2-10-13

Sunday Feb. 10, 2013:  Happy Birthday to my wonderful sister today!  It has become sort of a tradition with our family that my mom will cook us a birthday dinner…whatever we want.  It is great until you are on Weight Watchers and can’t eat a giant piece of pot roast with butter-loaded mashed potatoes and rich & fatty gravy.  *SIGH*  And my sister picked lasagna.  LASGNA!  Pasta and cheese and sausage…oh my.   But with my mom saving labels and measuring exactly what she added I was able to calculate my points with no problem.  Thanks Mom!

Breakfast:
Egg Whites with Fat Free Cheddar and Diced Ham- 3 Points
Salsa- 0 Points
Whole Wheat Toast w/ Buttery Spread- 2 Points

Lunch:
2 Boca Burgers w/ Cheese- 6 Points
Fat Free Miracle Whip, Yellow Mustard, Relish, 1 tsp of Ketchup- 0 Points

Afternoon Snacks:
Weight Watcher Raspberry Ice Cream Bar- 2 Points
4 Pickles- 0 Points
Honey Mustard Pretzels- 3 Points

Dinner:
Homemade Lasagna- 15 Points
½ Breadstick- 2 Points
2 Cups Green Salad- 0 Points
Fat Free French Dressing- 1 Point
2 Cups Green Beans- 0 Points
½ Cup Fresh Fruit- 0 Points

Dessert:
Black Bean Brownie w/ Vanilla Ice Cream- 6 Points

Evening Snack:
Popcorn- 3 Points
Sleepytime Tea- 0 Points

I loved the black bean brownies we had for dessert.  I will be making those for sure!  All in all it was a pretty good day and I made mostly-good food choices.  It just proves that with the right tools, knowledge, and will power I can survive any situation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment