This blog is for me to talk about my journey with weight loss. I know it will help me be successful. Maybe it will help others too.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Friday 2-22-13

Friday Feb. 22, 2013:  Today was a really good day despite the fact that I had a headache all day.  I am just glad that tomorrow is the weekend and I should be able to relax.

Breakfast:
Low-Carb Monster Energy- 1 Point
Multi-Grain Toast w/ Buttery Spread- 2 Points
Light Strawberry Shortcake Yogurt- 2 Points
Apple- 0 Points

Lunch:
Baked Potato w/ Turkey Bacon, Fat Free Cheddar, & Fat Free Sour Cream- 8 Points
2 Cups Baby Carrots- 0 Points

Afternoon Snack:
Heavenly Crisp Candy Bar- 3 Points

Dinner:
Italian Meatballs w/ Whole Wheat Thin Spaghetti & Crushed Tomatoes- 10 Points
French Bread- 2 Points
Green Beans- 0 Points
Diet Cherry Pepsi- 0 Points

After Dinner Snack:
Simply Natural Cheetos Puffs- 4 Points

I made the Italian Meatballs for dinner tonight because it has been one of Ryan's favorite WW recipes so far.  I also created a menu for the next week and a shopping list to go with it.  If I didn't plan ahead then I know that I would constantly be eating things that are not good for me.  I love that with a little help from my Weight Watchers app on my phone, I am able to create a plan and stick to it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment