This blog is for me to talk about my journey with weight loss. I know it will help me be successful. Maybe it will help others too.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Monday 2-11-13

Monday Feb. 11, 2013:  Today was a bad day.  I had some sad things happen in my personal life and all I wanted to do was eat.  I wanted to comfort myself by having a snack or two or 200.  I didn’t want to eat my good food and instead wanted to reach for French fries, ice cream, or chips.  But I didn’t.  Despite the sadness that I am going through, I am sticking with this.  I have to-it is too important to slip-up now.

Breakfast:
Triple Berry Light Yogurt- 2 Points
Banana- 0 Points

Lunch:
Leftover Honey Balsamic Chicken- 4 Points
Leftover Potato Wedges- 3 Points
Green Beans- 0 Points
No Sugar Added Pears- 0 Points
Sugar Free Black Cherry Jell-O- 0 Points
Diet Pepsi- 0 Points

Afternoon Snack:
Kellogg’s Fruit Snack- 2 Points

Dinner:
15-Minute Skillet Cassoulet- 9 Points
2 Slices French Bread- 4 Points
2 Cups Green Salad w/ Sesame Ginger Dressing- 0 Points

Dessert:
Weight Watchers Ice Cream Bar- 3 Points

Night Time Snack:
Wheat Toast w/ Buttery Spread- 2 Points
1 Cup Skim Milk- 2 Points

I am happy that I am breaking old habits or at least making better choices if I do feel like I need to snack on something.  I only hope that I don’t have a lot of days like the one I had today.

No comments:

Post a Comment