This blog is for me to talk about my journey with weight loss. I know it will help me be successful. Maybe it will help others too.

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Friday 2-8-13

Friday Feb. 8, 2013:  We spent a nice evening at home tonight.  Ryan really was craving a hamburger and fries so the chicken I was planning on making had to wait.  But even in a sudden change of plans I was able to stay on track.  I got a half Baja Salad from Wendy's and microwaved a Boca burger with no bun for myself.  It was pretty darn good.  It is reassuring for me to know I can still stay true to my goal even when things change suddenly.  It means that when BIG things happen, I will be just as ready for whatever may come.

Breakfast:
Apple- 0 Points
Wheat Toast w/ Buttery Spread- 2 Points
Light Orange Cream Yogurt- 2 Points

Lunch:
Leftover Roasted Fingerling Potatoes- 2 Points
Pork Loin w/ Apples & Onions- 6 Points
No Sugar Added Pears- 0 Points
Diet Pepsi- 0 Points

Afternoon Snack:
Sugar Free Cherry Popsicle- 0 Points
Fiber One Brownie- 2 Points

Dinner:
1/2 Size Wendy's Baja Salad- 7 Points
Boca Burger w/ Ketchup, Fat Free Miracle Whip, Mustard, and Sweet Relish- 3 Points
Diet Coke- 0 Points

After Dinner Snack:
Weight Watchers Ice Cream- 2 Points
Salt & Pepper Rice Snacks- 4 Points
2 Dill Pickles- 0 Points
Sugar Free Cherry Jell-O- 0 Points
8 oz Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper- 0 Points

My mom told me today that my sister asked her, on either Wednesday or Thursday morning before I weighed-in for the week, if Mom thought I had lost for the week.  My Mom said that she told my sister she was sure that I had.  I think it is funny that people are so interested in my weight loss but are nervous to ask me.  I don't know why but this made me smile.  It makes me happy that people are excited and nervous for me-it helps keep me motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment