This blog is for me to talk about my journey with weight loss. I know it will help me be successful. Maybe it will help others too.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Monday 2-4-13

Monday Feb. 4, 2013:  Tonight Ryan and I went to the Utah Jazz game and it was great.  This is the second basketball game I have been to since being on Weight Watchers and this time around it was much easier.  I brought some Baked Cheese Puffs and a Fiber One Brownie to snack on.  (Full disclosure: I also had a few handfuls of stadium popcorn.)  Even better?  I made dinner before we left for the game so I wasn’t tempted to get a pizza or a hot dog.  Woot woot! 

Breakfast:
Banana- 0 Points
Light Cherry Vanilla Yogurt- 2 Points
Wheat Toast w/ Buttery Spray- 2 Points

Lunch:
10 Turkey Meatballs- 5 Points
1 Cup of Bell Peppers w/ Strawberry Balsamic Dressing- 1 Point
Weight Watchers String Cheese- 1 Point
No Sugar Added Diced Pears- 0 Points
12 oz Diet Pepsi- 0 Points

Afternoon Snack:
1 Piece of Dole Frozen Banana Dippers- 1 Point
1 oz of Goya Coconut Water- 0 Points

Dinner:
Cheesy Chili-Mac- 7 Points (AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS!)
1 Tbsp of Fat Free Sour Cream- 0 Points
5 Ritz Crackers- 2 Points
2 cups of Green Salad w/ Sesame Ginger Dressing- 1 Point

Game Time Snacks:
Weight Watchers String Cheese- 1 Point
2 Cups of Popcorn- 3 Points
Fiber One Brownie- 2 Points
2 Cups Baked Cheese Puffs- 3 Points
Small Apple- 0 Points

After Game Snack:
1 Dill Pickle

I also earned quite a few Activity Points using my ActiveLink™ device because during half time Ryan and I went out and walked around the arena.  Plus we parked 1,000 MILES AWAY, so we walked quite a bit both to and from the arena.  So really, I don’t feel too bad about eating that popcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment