This blog is for me to talk about my journey with weight loss. I know it will help me be successful. Maybe it will help others too.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Friday 2-1-13

Friday Feb. 1, 2013:  Today at work we celebrated a co-workers birthday which means we order lunch in.  And I am happy to report that instead of getting a very large chicken salad sandwich, I opted for the veggie sandwich and even brought in my Fat Free Miracle Whip instead of having regular mayo.  I also brought Cheddar Flavored Rice Cakes instead of chips.  But I do have to say how sweet my co-workers are because they made it a point to bring Baked Lays for me.  I stuck with my rice cakes because I could have more of them but I thought it was a very kind gesture on their part.

Breakfast:
Banana- 0 Points
Wheat Toast w/ Buttery Spread- 2 Points
Light Red Raspberry Yogurt- 2 Points

Lunch:
Veggie Sandwich on Roll w/ Fat Free Miracle Whip- 10 Points
Cheddar Rice Cakes- 4 Points
12 oz Diet Pepsi- 0 Points

Dinner:
Homemade Mac and Cheese- 7 Points
Green Salad w/ Italian Dressing- 2 Points
2 Cups Diet Pepsi- 0 Points

After Dinner:
Cheddar Rice Cakes- 4 Points
Dill Pickles- 0 Points

I didn't feel the urge to snack as much today so I was very happy with that.  And to be honest, I think I am still on a high from my 6 lb loss this past week.  YAY!  Life is good right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment