This blog is for me to talk about my journey with weight loss. I know it will help me be successful. Maybe it will help others too.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Wednesday 1-30-13

Wednesday Jan. 30, 2013:  Tomorrow is another weigh-in day and I think that I did really well this past week.  I feel like I am starting to see a difference physically.  Maybe it is because I have spent so much time looking at myself that I can see where it is disappearing.  Even if I have only lost one pound this week, to me it seems like a lot more.  I feel very encouraged.

Breakfast:
Light Vanilla Yogurt- 2 Points
Whole Wheat Toast w/ Buttery Spread- 2 Points
Sliced Apple- 0 Points

Lunch:
Smart Ones Turkey Breast & Potatoes Frozen Meal- 5 Points
2 Cups Green Beans- 0 Points
Reduced Fat Cheese Stick- 2 Points
12 oz Diet Pepsi- 0 Points
\
Afternoon Snack:
Sliced Apple w/ 1 Tbsp of Peanut Butter- 3 Points

Dinner:
Asian Pork w/ Vegetables- 6 Points
1 Cup Rice- 5 Points
20 oz Diet Pepsi- 0 Points

After Dinner Snack:
Weight Watchers Ice Cream Bar- 3 Points
Weight Watchers Cheese Stick- 1 Point

Everyone wish me luck with my weigh-in on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment