This blog is for me to talk about my journey with weight loss. I know it will help me be successful. Maybe it will help others too.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Saturday 2-2-13

Saturday Feb. 2, 2013: What a busy day.  We took the kids to a place with a lot of bounce houses and a giant play place and boy am I tired.  I feel like that should count as my work out even though I was having a lot of fun.  I am glad that I am focusing on staying more active throughout my entire day.  I know that it will only help me in my weight loss.  And also, who doesn't love playing in a giant play place or jumping on a 40 foot inflatable pillow?

Breakfast:
Scrambled Egg Whites w/ Cheese and Ham- 3 Points
Wheat Toast w/ Buttery Spread- 2 Points
Unsweetened Applesauce- 0 Points

Lunch:
Subway Veggie Sandwich on Wheat w/ Cheese and Light Mayo- 7 Points
Small Bag of Nacho Dorritos- 4 Points
20 oz Diet Coke- 0 Points

Afternoon Snack:
Chocolate Cookie Bites- 1 Point
Cheddar Pretzels- 3 Points

Dinner:
Beef Pho- 8 Points
Salad w/ Italian Dressing- 2 Points
Unsweetened Applesauce- 0 Points

Friend Game Night Snacks: (And here went all my hard work...)
Lo-Carb Monster- 0 Points
Shot of Vodka- 4 Points
Apple Beer- 6 Points
Baked Cheese Puffs- 4 Points
Tortilla Chips w/ Queso- 5 Points
Twizzlers Nibs- 4 Points

I do not in any way regret my night out with my friends.  It is so important to me to still be able to enjoy myself and be who I am.  It just makes me very grateful for my Weekly Bonus points.  VERY GRATEFUL!  Let's just hope I do better tomorrow for Super Bowl Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment