This blog is for me to talk about my journey with weight loss. I know it will help me be successful. Maybe it will help others too.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Friday 2-15-13

Friday Feb. 15, 2013:  Another good day.  I love Friday nights because it is the start to my weekend.  I am getting used to making my new lifestyle fit into my weekends without feeling like I am missing out.  Tonight we took the kids to a Utah Grizzlies hockey game.  I tried to make dinner before we left and the recipe on Weight Watchers was off on its cooking time so by the time the chicken finished cooking it was time to head to the game.  I made some delicious rice and we all ate that plus I microwaved some chicken nuggets for the kids. Guess that means I have dinner ready for tomorrow night!

Breakfast:
Smart Ones Ham & Cheese Scramble- 5 Points
No Sugar Added Applesauce- 0 Points

Lunch:
Tuna Fish in a Whole Wheat Pocket w/ Spinach & Tomatoes- 6 Points
No Sugar Added Diced Pears- 0 Points
Sugar Free Lemon Lime Jell-O- 0 Points
Simply Natural Cheetos Puffed Corn- 2 Points
Weight Watchers String Cheese- 1 Point
Diet Pepsi- 0 Points

Afternoon Snack:
Twizzlers Nibs Fun Size- 1 Point

Dinner:
Caprese Rice Salad- 5 Points
1 Cup Green Beans- 0 Points
Diet Pepsi- 0 Points

After Dinner Snack:
Hockey Game Popcorn- 4 Points
Simply Natural Cheetos Puffed Corn- 4 Points

Not having a great dinner meant that snacked on popcorn at the game more than I normally would have.  Dang it!  Tonight was just another reminder of why it is VERY important to make sure I am eating balanced meals.  If I don't eat right, I get really snacky later which is something I am trying to control.  It is good to have these reminders to help me stay on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment