This blog is for me to talk about my journey with weight loss. I know it will help me be successful. Maybe it will help others too.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Sunday 2-24-13

Sunday Feb. 24, 2013:  I am excited to report that the dinner I made tonight turned out FANTASTIC!  Weight Watchers has not only improved my health but forced me to expand my skills in the kitchen.  And for my first attempt at homemade Indian food, I killed it!

Breakfast:
Multi Grain Cheerios w/ Skim Milk- 4 Points
Whole Wheat Toast w/ Parkay- 2 Points

Lunch:
Turkey & Cheese Sandwich on Whole Wheat- 4 Points
Leftover Pasta Salad- 2 Points
Simply Natural Cheetos Puffs- 2 Points
Diet Cherry Pepsi- 0 Points

Afternoon Snack:
Salt & Pepper Rice Snacks- 4 Points
Skinny Cow Chocolate Snacks- 4 Points

Dinner:
Slow Cooker Tikka Masala- 8 Points
Basmati Rice- 2 Points

After Dinner Snack:
Air-Popped Popcorn- 5 Points
Dill Pickles- 0 Points
Frozen Fruit Bar- 1 Point

I am glad that yet another week is over.  I heard that it takes 3 weeks to form a habit and I am hoping that by now, my eating habits are really changing for the best.  Keep your fingers crossed for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment