This blog is for me to talk about my journey with weight loss. I know it will help me be successful. Maybe it will help others too.

Monday, January 28, 2013

Sunday 1-27-13

Sunday Jan. 27, 2013:  Thankfully today was much better.  And I felt like my activity level was much better today as well.  So all around it was a good day.  We took the kids bowling and unfortunately, being on Weight Watchers has not helped my average-still suck at bowling. 

Breakfast:
Ham and Cheddar Egg White Omelet w/ Salsa- 4 Points
Wheat Toast w/ Buttery Spread- 2 Points

Lunch:
1/2 Size Wendy's Baja Taco Salad w/ NO dressing or tortilla strips- 7 Points
20 Diet Coke- 0 Points

Afternoon Snack:
Frozen Fruit Bar- 1 Point

Dinner:
3 Cups of Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup- 9 Points
Saltine Cracker- 3 Points
Large Plate of Salad w/ Italian Dressing- 2 Points
Diet Pepsi w/ Lime- 0 Points

Dessert:
Angel Food cake w/ Berries in a Creamy Lemon Sauce-6 Points

Night Time Snack:
Weight Watchers String Cheese- 1 Point
Pickles- 0 Points
12 oz Diet Pepsi- 0 Points

I also did a 30 minute workout from my Biggest Loser DVD and I am sure I am going to be feeling it tomorrow.  It combined cardio and weights and my arms and legs feel like jelly.  I am hoping that I can keep up this workout stuff because I know that I will have more success if I stick to it.  I hope that this next week gets a little easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment