This blog is for me to talk about my journey with weight loss. I know it will help me be successful. Maybe it will help others too.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Sunday 1-20-13

Sunday Jan. 20, 2013:  Isn’t this supposed to be getting easier?  I know…it takes time.  But still, this is hard.  I stressed over Sunday dinner because my mom is a really good cook and she never measures exactly what she is putting into dishes she makes.  So how am I supposed to calculate how many point that twice baked potato is when I don’t know what went into its creation?  Luckily, Mom is on Weight Watchers too so she and I talked it out and came up with some numbers.  But I have a feeling that Sunday dinners are going to be rough.  We will see.

Breakfast:
Egg Whites w/Cheese and Salsa- 2 Points
2 Pieces of Wheat Toast w/ Buttery Spread- 3 Points
3 Pieces of Bacon- 4 Points
Low Carb Energy Drink- 0 Points

Lunch:
Turkey & Cheese Sandwich w/ Lettuce and Tomato- 5 Points
Apple- 0 Points
Pickles- 0 Points
4 Cups of Water

Afternoon Snack:
2 Pieces of Toast- 2 Points
Cup of Skim Milk- 2 Points
Natural String Cheese- 1 Point
Banana- 0 Points
Baby Carrots w/ Ranch Spray- 0 Points

Dinner:
½ Twice Baked Potato- 5 Points
Serving of Canned Fruit- 2 Points
Ham- 3 Points
2 Dinner Rolls- 5 Points
Salad w/ Ranch Spray- 0 Points
LOTS of Green Beans- 0 Points
Diet Pepsi- 0 Points

After Dinner Snacks:
Weight Watchers Ice Cream Bar- 3 Points
Frozen Fruit Bar- 1 Point
Baby Carrots- 0 Points
Air Popped Popcorn- 3 Points

This being my 3rd day was the first day I was around my whole family while on the new program.  I felt strangely uncomfortable at first, but that was all in my head.  I don’t want others to feel like they have to eat differently just because I am around.  I don’t think anyone feels that way but it is still hard not to feel a little different.  I am still staying positive about my progress.  It is one day at a time and I am okay with that.   

No comments:

Post a Comment