This blog is for me to talk about my journey with weight loss. I know it will help me be successful. Maybe it will help others too.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Tuesday 1-29-13

Tuesday Jan. 29, 2013:  I have been giving a lot of thought to New Year's Resolutions today.  It was not my New Year's Resolution to change my ways and my health but I am slowly making progress.  I hope that by doing this blog, I am helping myself to stick to the resolution I have made to myself.  And maybe I will help someone else too. 

Breakfast:
Blueberry Yogurt- 2 Points
Whole Wheat Toast w/ Buttery Spread- 2 Points
Big ol' banana- 0 Points

Lunch:
Whole Wheat English Muffin Pizza w/ Turkey Pepperoni & Low Fat Mozzarella- 6 Points
2 Cups Canned Green Beans- 0 Points
Unsweetened Applesauce- 0 Points
12 oz Diet Pepsi- 0 Points

Afternoon Snack:
Raspberry Cheesecake Special K Bar- 2 Points

Dinner:
Hibachi Chicken Breast w/ Sauce- 5 Points
1/2 Baked Potato- 4 Points
3 Cups of Green Salad w/ veggies, kidney beans, and dressing- 3 Points
1/2 Cups of Grapes- 0 Points
20 oz of Diet Pepsi- 0 Points

Dessert:
Weight Watchers Ice Cream Bar- 3 Points

Tonight was another test because at the last minute we decided to go out to eat rather than fix what we had at home.  So quickly using my smart phone I checked the nutrition facts of the restaurant's menu and figured out what I wanted to order before we got there.  It is just one more reason I am loving Weight Watchers.  The program allows me to be flexible and gives me all the tools that I need to be successful.  It was a good night even though I ended up getting an entire glass of rootbeer dumped in my lap but you know, you can't have it all right?

No comments:

Post a Comment