This blog is for me to talk about my journey with weight loss. I know it will help me be successful. Maybe it will help others too.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Monday 1-28-13

Monday Jan. 28, 2013:  Ahhh...the beginning of a new work week.  In the past, I have always struggled at work when it comes to my eating habits.  Now that I am on Weight Watchers, I am doing a lot better.  I have snacks at my desk so that I am not getting into the treats that other people have.  That being said, today I was really tempted to eat a bunch of candy that the girl next to me brings to share with the office.  I think that it was worse today because I was always stressed out because my drive to work was scary and I have a tendency to stress eat.  I just need to keep working hard on making sure that I am eating the right things.

Breakfast:
Bowl of Multi Grain Cheerios w/ Skim Milk- 4 Points

Lunch:
2 Cups of Chicken Noodle Soup- 6 Points
1/2 a Roll- 2 Points
Unsweetened Apple Sauce- 0 Points
12 oz Diet Pepsi- 0 Points

Afternoon Snack:
Fiber One Brownie- 2 Points

Dinner:
Beef Fajitas w/ Cheese & Sour Cream: 10 Points
Refried Black Beans- 2 Points
Spanish Rice- 3 Points
Diet Pepsi- 0 Points

Dessert:
Angel Food Cake- 2 Points
Cup of Mixed Berries- 0 Points
Fat Free Cool Whip- 0 Points

And a quote I found that helps me stay looking forward to the rest of the week:
"Monday is just a reminder that the weekend has past and there are only a few more days before another weekend gets here."-Unknown Author

No comments:

Post a Comment