This blog is for me to talk about my journey with weight loss. I know it will help me be successful. Maybe it will help others too.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Saturday 1-26-13

Saturday Jan. 26, 2013:  Man tonight was no fun.  All I wanted to do was snack.  And so I was trying to make good choices about my snacks but it felt like nothing was really satisfying.  I was eating air-popped popcorn and pickles but what I really wanted was a big plate of nachos and a chocolate shake.  If anyone has any suggestions, I am all for them.  I hoping that Sunday will be much better.

Breakfast:
Turkey bacon & cheddar Egg White Omelet w/ Salsa- 3 Points
Wheat Toast w/ Buttery Spread- 2 Points
20 oz Diet Coke (Yes, for breakfast!)

Lunch:
Wheat English Muffin Pizzas w/ Turkey Pepperoni and Part-Skim Mozzarella- 6 Points
12 oz Diet Pepsi

Afternoon Snack:
Honey Mustard Pretzels- 3 Points

Dinner:
Homemade Spaghetti Bolognese w/ Whole Wheat Noodles & Parmesan Cheese- 10 Points
3 Pieces of Garlic Bread- 6 Points
3 cups of Water

After Dinner Snacks:
6 Baby Dill Pickles- 0 Points
Weight Watchers Ice Cream Bar- 3 Points
3 Cups Air-Popped Popcorn w/ Buttery Spread- 2 Points
Unsweetened Applesauce- 0 Points
6 Cups of Water

Plus tonight I did 30 minutes of Zumba.  Well, I call it Zumba but I am sure that most people would call it some sort of seizure to Latin music.  But I did get in one heck of a work out that made me sweat.

I saw this quote on the Weight Watchers Pinterest page tonight and I thought I would share:
Nothing is impossible-the word itself says "I'm Possible."- Audrey Hepburn

1 comment:

  1. When I have sweet cravings I go for an apple with peanut butter. Or, popped popcorn with Parmesan cheese on top.

    And to be honest, if I do have a crazy sweet craving and I don't want to give in (like I felt like I ate enough that day), I will go for some juice. Or, freeze some juice (like a popsicle) and try to stay busy. My cravings can last a half hour or so, but I try to change my mind on being stuck on the sweets, you can train your body into not giving into the sweets.

    Keep on going girl!!!

    ReplyDelete