This blog is for me to talk about my journey with weight loss. I know it will help me be successful. Maybe it will help others too.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Tuesday 1-22-13

Tuesday Jan. 23, 2013:  Today was another good day.  I ate well and made the BEST turkey sandwich for lunch.  The evening has been a little stressful with some personal stuff, but I stayed strong.  Instead of stress eating, which I habitually do, I kept myself busy with other things.  I have always been the type of girl who “eats my feelings” and tonight, I didn’t.  For me, this small victory means a lot.  And it is all about small victories right now.  Battles vs. wars or some garbage like that right? :)

Breakfast:
Turkey Bacon & Egg Whites Breakfast Burrito- 5 Points
Sliced Apple- 0 Points

Lunch:
Turkey Sandwich with Cheese, Turkey Bacon, Lettuce, & Tomato-6 Points
Cheese Stick- 2 Points
Unsweetened Applesauce- 0 Points
1 Cup Baby Carrots- 0 Points
12 oz Diet Pepsi- 0 Points

Afternoon Snack:
Goldfish Crackers- 4 Points
Fiber One Brownie- 2 Points

Dinner:
Baked Turkey Chimichanga- 6 Points
Spanish Rice- 6 Points
Diet Orange Soda- 0 Points

After Dinner Snack:
½ Cup Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding- 1 Point

I also started to realize that my changes are making a difference in not only my life, but in others too.  At work, all the ladies keep talking to me about what I am eating and how they want to do the same thing.  We joke about spending points and they are all really supportive which is nice.  And it seems like they are all making small changes too.  I don’t expect to change the world with my weight loss, only my life, but it is nice to think that in some small way, I might be helping others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment