This blog is for me to talk about my journey with weight loss. I know it will help me be successful. Maybe it will help others too.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Friday 1-25-13

Friday Jan. 25, 2013:  Tonight Ryan and I had a date night.  Naturally I was worried because eating out is ALWAYS going to be more of a challenge for me then cooking at home.  At home, I know everything that I am putting into my food.  At a restaurant...not so much.  But Ryan really wanted us to go out so I agreed.  Not to mention, I am going to have to deal with this hurdle sooner or later anyway.  He decided on Texas Roadhouse Steakhouse and I decided to just fall off the wagon and eat everything in sight.  Just kidding.  But I did do my research before by looking up the nutrition info online so that I knew what I was going to order before I even got to the restaurant.  And after we decided to go to a movie which would usually involve popcorn.  The great thing about Weight Watchers is that I can plan ahead for these type of meals plus I have weekly bonus points that I can use too.  Hooray!  And now that it is all said and done, I am so happy that I got to spend this night with Ryan and that I proved to myself that I can still live a normal life and stay on track with my plan. 

Breakfast:
Light Yogurt- 2 Points
Whole Wheat Toast w/ Buttery Spread- 2 Points
Sliced Apple- 0 Points
3 Cups of Water

Lunch:
Leftover Italian Skillet Chicken w/ White rice- 9 Points
Mandarin Orange Cup- 0 Points
3 Cups of Water

Afternoon Snack:
Tiny Twist Pretzels w/ Cheddar Flavor- 3 Points

Dinner:
10 oz Ribeye Steak w/ Steak Sauce- 10 Points
Side Salad w/ Ranch- 4 Points
1/2 Baked Potato w/ Whipped Butter- 6 Points
20 oz Diet Coke- 0 Points

After Dinner Snack:
4 Cups of Movie Popcorn w/ No Butter- 5 Points
24 oz of Diet Coke

I also forgot to mention the new goal that I am adding this week.  On top of keeping close track of my points, I am also going to be focusing on the plan calls "Healthy Checks" which are daily requirements for water, dairy, Fruits & Veggies, multi-vitamin, healthy oils, and activity.  Each day you are supposed to get certain amounts of all 6 catagories.  This week I am going to try to be sure to hit each one every day.  Because on top of watching your points, you obviously need to be eating the right things.  But you already knew that didn't you?  Wish me luck for Week #2.

No comments:

Post a Comment