This blog is for me to talk about my journey with weight loss. I know it will help me be successful. Maybe it will help others too.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Wednesday 1-23-13

Wednesday Jan. 23, 2013:  I have been on the new program for almost a week and every day I am surprised by the support I am getting.  A friend that I work with said she can already see a difference in my size.  I am not seeing that and I think she is just being nice but I still makes me happy.  I am so much happier.  I have more energy and my mood is better.  I also found out that my sister-in-law is also on Weight Watchers and so we texted about it a little and talked about how grateful we are for bonus points.  It is nice to have one more person who knows what I am going through and who I can hopefully help by being a support to her as well.  Tomorrow night is my next meeting where I will weigh in and see how much, if any, that I lost.  I am nervous about that because I want to believe that all these changes I am trying to make are paying off a little.  I will be sure to let you know either way.

Breakfast:
Peach Oatmeal- 4 Points
Banana- 0 Points
Strawberries w/ Truvia- 0 Points

Lunch:
Leftover Turkey Chimichanga- 6 Points
Baby Carrots- 0 Points
12 oz Diet Pepsi- 0 Points

Afternoon Snack:
Tiny Twist Pretzels- 3 Points
Baked Lay’s Chips- 2 Points

Dinner:
Pho Tai Soup- 10 Points
20 oz Diet Pepsi- 0 Points

After Dinner Snack:
Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding- 1 Point
1 Cup Skim Milk- 2 Points

And because I think inspirational quotes are so fantastic I am going to close today with another one:

“Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson

No comments:

Post a Comment