This blog is for me to talk about my journey with weight loss. I know it will help me be successful. Maybe it will help others too.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Friday 1-18-13

Friday Jan. 18, 2013 – I went to my first meeting of Weight Watchers last night.  It was good.  I weighed in for the first time and tried not to feel ashamed-it went okay.  During the meeting, an older woman and her skinny blonde daughter showed up late and then whispered to each other the whole time the leader was talking.  It bugged me.  Then the skinny girl started asking all these questions and I felt like she was being critical and was looking for a flaw in the program.  That REALLY bugged me.  I wanted to slap her- I bet a fist fight could earn me some Activity Points!  Of course, then I would probably get kicked out and/or arrested and I don’t want that either.  *Sigh* 

So today is my first day of being on the plan.  My goal?  I track everything I eat and drink.  EVERYTHING!  So here it is:

Breakfast:
Blackberry Pomegranate Light Yogurt- 2 Points
Maple & Browb Sugar Oatmeal- 4 Points
Water- 3 Cups

Morning Snack:
Reduced Fat String Cheese- 2 Points

Lunch:
Unsweetened Applesauce – 0 Points
2 Pickle Spears- 0 Points
Light Potato & Cheese Canned Soup- 4 Points
Can of Diet Pepsi- 0 Points

Afternoon Snack:
Fiber One Chocolate Brownie- 2 Points
3 Cups Water

Dinner:
2 Tuna Fish Sandwiches w/ Lettuce on Wheat Sandwich Thins – 10 Points
Baked Lays- 6 Points
20 oz Diet Pepsi- 0 Points

Snack:
Frozen Fruit Bar- 1 Point
Single Serve Popcorn- 3 Points

I had a pretty good first day but I wasn’t really challenged.  Ry and the kids got fast food for dinner and I resisted the urge to push them down and steal their French fries.  I am guessing that urge will ease with time.  Until then, consider this your warning.

No comments:

Post a Comment