This blog is for me to talk about my journey with weight loss. I know it will help me be successful. Maybe it will help others too.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Saturday 1-19-13

Saturday Jan. 19, 2013:  Remember how I said I wasn’t really challenged yesterday?  SCREW THAT!  Today was a hard day.  We went to the zoo this morning and while Ry and the kids sipped hot cocoa (15 POINTS!) and ate French fries (Didn’t have the courage to check those points.) I ate a reduced fat cheese stick and drank 4 glasses of water.  I would smell that hot cocoa and just start guzzling water.  When I got home from the zoo, I was cranky and hungry.  But I was proud of myself too. 

Then we went to the Jazz game.  Ah the smell of pizza and popcorn.  It was wonderful.  I did have a serving of arena popcorn at the game but I am okay with that.  But do you really want to know something great?  ESA now has a fresh fruit stand on the main concourse.  HOORAY!  Which means when I started to daydream about nachos, Ryan ran downstairs and grabbed an apple for me. 

Ryan has been so supportive of my new lifestyle change and wants nothing but the best for me.  His support means more than he knows.  Especially when he is willing to miss the start of the 2nd half of the game to help me stay on track. 

Breakfast:
Egg Whites- 1 Point
Low Carb Tortilla- 3 Points
Fat Free Cheese- 1 Point
Salsa- 0 Points
Lo-Carb Monster- 0 Points
Unsweetened Applesauce- 0 Points
2.5 Cups of Water

Morning Snack:
8 Cups of Water
Reduced Fat Cheese Stick- 2 Points

Lunch:
Turkey & Cheese Sandwich w/ Lettuce and Tomato- 5 Points
Pickles- 0 Points
Apple- 0 Points
20 oz Diet Pepsi- 0 Points

Afternoon Snack:
Grapes- 0 Points
2 cups of Water

Dinner:
2 Chicken Tacos- 8 Points
Spanish Rice- 6 Points
Diet Pepsi- 0 Points

Gametime Snacks:
Single Serve Microwave Popcorn- 3 Points
Jazz Game Popcorn: 4 Points
Fiber One Brownie- 2 Points
2 Apples: 0 Points
Reduced Fat String Cheese- 2 Points
Diet Coke- 0 Points

After Game Snacks:
Slice of Reduced Fat Cheese- 1 Point
Pickles: 0 Points

I think because I was around so much snacking, I felt hungry.  I am going to stay focused on my goal of tracking everything I eat but next week I might try a new goal of not eating late in the evening.  But for now, one goal at a time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment