This blog is for me to talk about my journey with weight loss. I know it will help me be successful. Maybe it will help others too.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Monday 2-25-13

Monday Feb. 25, 2013:  Feeling a little sluggish today.  My energy levels have been so much better since starting Weight Watchers that I was not really expecting this.  I had a headache and just couldn't seem to get myself together.  Normally when I don't feel good I tend to eat really poorly so at least I can say that I stayed strong despite feeling like crap.

Breakfast:
Egg Whites w/ Cheese and Salsa- 3 Points
Whole Wheat Toast w/ Parkay- 2 Points

Mid-Morning Snack:
Hot Tea w/ Truvia- 0 Points
Weight Watchers String Cheese- 1 Point

Lunch:
Leftover Tikka Masala w/ Basmati Rice- 6 Points
Canned Green Beans- 0 Points
No Sugar Added Mandarin Oranges- 0 Points
Diet Pepsi- 0 Points

Afternoon Snack:
Fun Size Red Vine- 1 Point
Skinny Cow Candy Bar- 3 Points
Sugar Free Popsicle- 0 Points

Dinner:
Honey-Glazed Salmon- 9 Points
Pot Luck Pasta Salad- 4 Points
French Bread- 2 Points

After Dinner Snack:
Dole Banana Dippers- 2 Points
Simply Natural Cheddar Puffs- 4 Points
Dill Pickles- 0 Points

Alright, upon review, maybe I didn't eat as good as I thought I did.  I did a lot of snacking today.  Plus side? I still stayed under my points.  *Sigh*  Oh well!  I will do better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment