This blog is for me to talk about my journey with weight loss. I know it will help me be successful. Maybe it will help others too.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Tuesday 2-26-13

Tuesday Feb. 26, 2013:  Still not feeling at the top of my game tonight.  I want to just go to bed so I am not going to report much tonight.  Forgive me.

Breakfast:
Whole Wheat toast w/ Parkay- 2 Points
Light Vanilla Yogurt- 2 Points
Apple- 0 Points

Lunch:
Leftover Tikka Masala w/ Basmati Rice- 6 Points
Weight Watchers String Cheese- 1 Point
Baby Carrots- 0 Points
Diet Pepsi- 0 Points

Afternoon Snack:
Fiber One Brownie- 2 Points
Unsweetened Applesauce- 0 Points
1/2 Cup Frozen mashed banana w/ unsweetened cocoa powder- 0 Points

Dinner:
Cheesy Chili Mac w/ Fat Free Sour Cream- 11 Points
Rtiz Crackers- 2 Points
Green Salad w/ Sesame Ginger Dressing- 0 Points
Libby's Skinny Fruits Tropical Salad- 0 Points
Diet Dr. Pepper Cherry- 0 Points

After Dinner Snack:
Simply Natural Cheetos Puffs- 4 Points
Dill Pickles- 0 Points

Guess what I just figured out?  I love a salty snack, like chips or popcorn, after dinner.  Thank goodness for 0 point pickles!

No comments:

Post a Comment