This blog is for me to talk about my journey with weight loss. I know it will help me be successful. Maybe it will help others too.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Thursday 2-28-13

Thursday Feb. 28, 2013:  I love my job and I love the ladies I work with.  Tonight I got a text from the girl who sits next me that she started Weight Watchers tonight.  I am so excited for her.  I am even more excited that I have a partner in crime at work to help me stay on track.  And I know that she is going rock it even more than I am!

Breakfast:
Light Vanilla Yogurt- 2 Points
Whole Wheat toast w/ Parkay- 2 Points
Apple- 0 Points

Lunch:
Leftover Cheesy Chili Mac- 7 Points
Sliced Bell Peppers- 0 Points
Diet Pepsi- 0 Points
(I also had a bite of grilled steak and 2 tortilla strips...oops!- 1 Point)

Afternoon Snack:
Fun Size Red Vines- 1 Point
No Sugar Added Pears- 0 Points

Dinner:
Jimmy Johns Turkey Sandwich w/ No Cheese or Mayo- 8 Points
Jimmy Johns Thinny Chips- 7 Points
Dill Pickle- 0 Points
Diet Coke- 0 Points

After Dinner Snack:
Simply Natural Cheetos Puffs- 4 Points
Weight Watchers Ice Cream- 2 Points

I am also happy to report that I am down another 3.4 lbs after tonight's weigh-in.  I am not sure if ya'll are keeping track but...that is a total of 25 lbs.  Yes, you read that right.  25 lbs!  It feels so good both inside and out.  I also got a cool little key ring charm that I proudly am displaying on my keys.  Thanks to everyone for all you support and kind words.  They really do help me keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment