This blog is for me to talk about my journey with weight loss. I know it will help me be successful. Maybe it will help others too.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Back to Business

March 27, 2013:  I have decided to revamp this blog a little. Rather than update it daily.  I am going to do it about once a week, after I have weighed-in.  Doing the tracking thing once is hard enough.  To do it daily here too...not gonna happen.

So here is the deal.  I will bring you up to speed.  I have lost a total of 37 lbs as of my weigh-in last week on March 21.  Wait...go back and read that again.  Yep!  37 lbs!  And it feels amazing.  It is life-changing.

I also won a trip to Disneyland which we hope to take in the middle of October.  This trip has come at the perfect time.  With my weight loss I will be able to keep up with my kids and not be so worn out. It has been really great for my motivation.

Thanks to everyone for sticking with me while I fell off the blogging bandwagon.  I am going to try and be better.  Pictures to come soon!  Promise!

1 comment:

  1. DISNEYLAND!!!!! CAN I COME WITH YOU AS ONE OF YOUR KIDDOS!!!!!!! YAY!!!!

    Oh, and congrats on the loss!! You rock and I'm excited to see pictures soon!

    ReplyDelete