This blog is for me to talk about my journey with weight loss. I know it will help me be successful. Maybe it will help others too.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Sunday 3-3-13

Sun. March 3, 2013:  Another great family dinner tonight.  My mom even made my Weight Watchers mashed potatoes.  I love that she is so thoughtful and makes the effort on my behalf.  My mom is such an inspiration.   I know you read these Mom, so thanks again.

Breakfast:
Multi Grain Cheerios w/ Skim Milk- 5 Points

Lunch:
Leftover Baja Chicken Tacos- 8 Points
Leftover Spanish Rice- 3 Points
Diet Coke- 0 Points

Afternoon Snack:
Weight Watchers Candies- 5 Points
Diet Cherry Pepsi- 0 Points

Dinner:
Pork and Beef Roast- 8 Points
Sour Cream and Garlic Mashed Potatoes w/ Gravy- 5 Points
Sauteed String Beans- 2 Points
2 Dinner Rolls- 5 Points
Green Salad w/ Wishbone Salad Spritzer Dressing- 0 Points

After Dinner Snack:
Weight Watcher Ice Cream- 3 Points
Dill Pickles- 0 Points

There is really not much else I can say tonight other than I love my family.  I love them so much.  And I could not be changing my life were it not for their support.

No comments:

Post a Comment