This blog is for me to talk about my journey with weight loss. I know it will help me be successful. Maybe it will help others too.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Saturday 3-2-13

Sat. March 3, 2013:  Wasn't feeling like cooking tonight so we ordered some food in.  I know...SLACKER!  But I did get to spend almost 2 hours outside in the sunshine with my son and it did wonders for my soul.  I love the sunshine and cannot wait to start earning some massive amounts of activity points from walking and being outside.

Breakfast:
Egg White Omlete w/ Ham & Cheese- 3 Points
Salsa and Fat Free Sour Cream- 0 Points
Whole Wheat Toast w/ Parkay- 2 Points

Lunch:
Tuna Salad in Wheat Pita- 6 Points
Simply Natural Cheetos Puffs- 4 Points
Diet Cherry Pepsi- 0 Points

Dinner:
Pho Hoa Pho Tai Soup- 10 Points
Diet Pepsi- 0 Points

After Dinner Snack:
Weight Watchers English Toffee Candy- 4 Points
Dill Pickle- 0 Points

Tonight we had a little bit of a family emergency and I jumped into action.  I didn't stress eat and so I am feeling the need to pat myself on the back a little.  I am glad that everyone is safe and will be just fine.  But it was a stressful situation for me in a lot of different ways and I didn't cope with food.  I hope I can keep up these good habits when things really get tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment