This blog is for me to talk about my journey with weight loss. I know it will help me be successful. Maybe it will help others too.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Wednesday 2-27-13

Wed. Feb 27, 2013:  Dinner with some wonderful people tonight!  I didn't get to pick the place where we went to dinner so I had to be on my A-Game when it comes to what I order.  But once again, Weight Watchers prepares you for this by suggesting that you go over the menu before hand and plan ahead.  But I would have risked using 2 weeks worth of points for a chance to see my wonderful friends again.

Breakfast:
Light Vanilla Yogurt- 2 Points
Whole Wheat Toast w/ Parkay- 2 Points
Apple- 0 Points

Lunch:
Leftover Chili Mac- 7 Points
Green Salad w/ Sesame Ginger Dressing- 0 Points
Leftover Tropical Fruit Salad- 0 Points
Diet Pepsi- 0 Points

Afternoon Snack:
Tiny Pretzel Twists- 1 Point

Dinner:
Red Rock Brewery Vegetarian Sandwich- 16 Points
Side of Rice- 5 Points

After Dinner Snack:
Frozen Fruit Bar- 1 Point

After a great night, I am sleep so I am going to bed now.  You may think I am a loser but Weight Watchers also advocates getting plenty of rest so I am going to blame it on my new lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment