This blog is for me to talk about my journey with weight loss. I know it will help me be successful. Maybe it will help others too.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Friday 3-1-13


Friday Mar. 1, 2013:  Another new month and another day in my new life.  Today was little bit of a challenge because I went to lunch with Ryan and Gabe to a local diner and even their salads are packed with fats and carbs.  So today was an exercise in portion control.  Today proved that I can still eat richer foods-I just have to focus on how much I am eating.

Breakfast:
Egg Whites w/ Salsa- 1 Point
Whole Wheat Toast w/ Parkay- 2 Points
Skim Milk- 2 Points

Lunch:
BLT Sandwich on White- 9 Points
French Fries w/ Ketchup- 7 Points
Diet Pepsi- 0 Points

Dinner:
Baja Chicken Tacos- 8 Points
Low Fat Refried Black Beans- 2 Points
Spanish Rice- 3 Points

After Dinner Snack:
Frozen Fruit Bar- 1 Point

I didn't get a chance to take my son outside to play tonight because we were so busy which is a bummer.  But the weather is supposed to be really nice tomorrow so hopefully we will get out and enjoy some sunshine.  I am so excited for spring weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment